Monthly Permit Terms & Conditions
Monthly Parking Permits Terms and Conditions
Proximity Reader Cards and Virtual Permits
All permits are subject to:
- Monthly parking charges are for parking space rental only. Monthly parking permit fees include HST (#122981541), unless otherwise stated.
- Permits are only valid for the parking facility for which they are designated.
- Monthly parking charges apply on a calendar month basis only. Payment is due by the 25th of the month.
- NSF fee will be applied if payment could not be processed or if payment was declined.
- Failure to make payment will result in cancellation of the permit.
- No credit or refunds for period of time when parking is not used, or parking not found.
- Only those vehicles identified in the permit holder's account are permitted to use the permit for parking.
- If the card is lost, stolen or damaged, a replacement card will be issued. However, a $20.00 non-refundable service charge will be applied.
- Fraudulent use of a card will result in cancellation of monthly parking privileges.
- Vehicles failing to use the Proximity Reader card for entry will be charged normal transient fees when exiting.
- You may not assign or transfer the monthly parking agreement, unless agreed by Toronto Parking Authority.
- Parking rates are subject to change by Toronto Parking Authority upon one calendar month notice.
- The Toronto Parking Authority does not guarantee availability of parking spaces under peak parking conditions.
- Individual parking spaces cannot be reserved.
- Monthly permits are valid for 24 hours each day, 7 days a week, with certain exceptions at a limited number of facilities.
- Cancellations will only occur at the end of a month as long as we receive your notice by the 10th of the month; we will cancel your parking permit at the end of that month. No cancellations for part months.
- A monthly parking permit will not be issued to any vehicle to which outstanding parking charges apply.
- Toronto Parking Authority monthly permits will not be issued for vehicles without current Ministry of Transportation of Ontario vehicle permit validation sticker or number plates and the current vehicle permit validation sticker from a jurisdiction other than Ontario.
- Sales are a first-come, first-serve basis, until the carpark sales quota is reached. Failure to renew for a given month does not guarantee that a monthly parking permit will be available in a subsequent month if permit quotas are full. No commitment to renew the permit is implied by the Toronto Parking Authority when it issues a permit.
- Permits are for vehicles with maximum length of 5.6m, maximum height of 1.9m and maximum weight of 3,000 kg or less.